Toddler pulled unconscious from Marriott Hotel pool left fighting for his life!

A TODDLER was left fighting for life after he was dragged unconscious from a pool at a hotel.

The four-year-old is now in a serious condition after he was found floating in the indoor pool of the Marriott Hotel near Heathrow Airport by a family member.

The boy was found in the pool at the Marriott Hotel near Heathrow Airport

The relative pulled the tot unconscious from the water and he was given life-saving treatment.

Medics rushed the boy to hospital in a critical condition after the horror on Saturday at around 6.30pm.

It is understood the family had been staying at the hotel when the alarm was raised.

Police are now probing whether the boy had gone missing or if he had been with a family member in the pool at the time of the incident.

A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said: “A four-year-old boy was found unconscious in the pool within the Marriott Hotel. He was taken out of the water by a relative.

“The boy was given medical treatment at the scene and was initially taken to Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, by ambulance before being transferred to John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. He remains in a serious condition.

“Officers are currently liaising with partner agencies to establish the circumstances of the incident.”

A spokesman for South Central Ambulance Service added: “We were called at 18.34 on Saturday 25 February and informed that an approximately four-year-old boy and been found unresponsive in the swimming pool at the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel.

“We sent an ambulance, a paramedic in a rapid response vehicle and two officers to the scene. Our staff took over treatment of the boy from first aiders at the scene and he was then taken to Wexham Park Hospital in a life-threatening condition.”

The hotel is located close to Heathrow, Legoland, Windsor Castle and Twickenham Stadium.

Rooms cost from £80 and it boasts that the heated pool is at the heart of its “cutting-edge” leisure facilities that can be used by people who are not staying at the hotel for a fee.

The hotel manager, Paul Davies, said: “We became aware of an incident in the pool area involving the child of one of the guests staying with us on the Saturday evening.

“We immediately contacted the emergency services who arrived in a matter of minutes and took over the situation.

“The thoughts and prayers of the hotel staff remain with the family.”